Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aquarium Trip

I took the kids along with my mother and my little brother to the Chattanooga Aquarium today. We all had a great time and were exhausted by the time we got back home! This was Parker's first trip to the aquarium and he was mesmerized by everything! He is so much fun these days because he really understands everything. I told him we were going to visit the fish and on the way there, he kept saying "fish". Once we got there his favorite animals were the Turtles and the Sharks. He kept me running the entire time! I would let him out of his stroller to get close to the glass and he is so quick that he was off running in no time. He would run from one exhibit to the next, very fast I might add! He would repeat "get closer, get closer" while he was running, it was so funny! Jazmyne was running around fast also, snapping her own pictures. She took her camera and my goodness!!! I thought I was bad with taking so many pictures but I think my daughter has outdone me! I couldn't even get her to stop to let me take pictures of her because she wanted to be behind her camera. Here are just a few pictures from our day ....