Parker and I took a trip to the Mall to visit the Easter Bunny today. I of
course had to have the Annual Bunny Picture Taken. This was
Jazmyne's first year not visiting the Easter Bunny :( She has continued to believe in the magic of the Easter Bunny & Santa until just recently. She has now graduated from having to sit in The Easter Bunny & Santa's lap! This was the first time Parker got to do this all by himself. Parker just LOVED the Bunny! I was worried that he would be afraid but he actually
surprised me! The second he saw the bunny he smiled so big and then he put his arm over his eyes. (He does this
a lot lately. He thinks that if he covers his eyes no one can see him and it's so cute because all you see is his huge smile and his white little teeth) Parker would run up to the bunny, touch him, giggle, and then playfully run away. He repeated this many times, it was so cute!





And here it is ... the Official 2008 Easter Bunny Picture: