Thursday, March 20, 2008

Parker got mail ...

And a new shirt!

While checking in on one of my favorite local photographer's blog , I came across this very talented Mom who creates some of the most adorable and very original designs for little ones. She is super nice and made the cutest shirt for Parker. If you are looking for something unique for your little one, be sure to check out Maggie Moo's Mom Designs and drop Alison an e-mail.

Even the package was cute! I almost didn't want to open it ...

Look at this super fun design that she created. She even named it after Parker, now how cool is that?!?! Introducing "Parker the VW bug" ...



For the past few days Parker has not been in the greatest mood. I **think** he is getting his 2yr molars in because he has been one crabby patty. It's not the best time to be taking pictures of him but I wanted to get some so Alison could see how much he likes his shirt!
Here he is "hugging" his shirt. He especially loves the button wheels.


And here is one of the very few pictures of Parker with out a smile. Here he is in rare form ...


Not only is this shirt a fun design, but it brings back memories. In high school I had a '66 bug with a sunroof. I had it painted this very cool shade of dark purple. My boyfriend at the time was into fixing up cars and painted it for me. Even the steering wheel was speckled purple and white. I LOVED that thing and have so many memories of my friends and me in it. And the surfboard on top reminds me of being so close to the beach growing up in California. Boy do I MISS the beach! Sorry, I got a bit off track there .... back to the important stuff ...
Alison @ Maggie Moo's Mom Designs, thank you so much for creating such an adorable shirt for Parker. It's so hard to find fun and unique designs for boys, I'm so glad I found you!